New releases?

Developer
Aug 21, 2015 at 8:52 PM
Hi,

I was wondering if you are planning on releasing a new version of the script? I saw you were adding cluster installation support, it's an awesome tool btw.

Thank you!
Developer
Oct 2, 2015 at 5:29 PM
alhedocr,

I am not the owner of this project, but I have forked it and am working on some new things (SQL 2014, Windows 2012/2012R2) and will request a pull into this project. Here is a list of some things that I am working on.
  • SQL 2014 Support
  • Windows Server 2012 Support
  • Windows Server 2012 R2 Support
  • Managed Service Accounts Support
  • Allow for Different Service Accounts (database/agent/ssis/ssrs/ssas can run under different accounts)
Developer
Oct 2, 2015 at 7:14 PM
Hi awickham,

That's awesome. I also did some work on it and I was able to complete the support for a cluster installation. I need to clean it up a little bit before sharing it. We can chat more if you are interested.

Thanks!
Developer
Oct 6, 2015 at 7:03 PM
If you want to clean it up and send it over to me I would be more than happy to get it merged into the code. Thanks for offering!
Coordinator
Aug 23, 2016 at 8:22 PM
Edited Aug 23, 2016 at 11:57 PM
alhedocr - I am now actively working on the project, feel free to add any request to the ISSUES tab and I can start working on them.

awickham - If you'd like to be a direct contributor, I can also add you so you can merge your changes with mine to keep the project alive.

Edit: I see where both of you are setup as Developers on this project, feel free to join in the fun by documenting issues and or submitting pull request for updates.
Marked as answer by JasonCarter80 on 8/23/2016 at 4:57 PM